text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

America's Best Vision Plan for California residents.

2 Pairs for $79.95 includes your eye exam.

Americas' Best Vision Plan membership required and exam included.

*Eye exams provided by independent medical practice.

3-Years Contact Lens Exam Benefit Plan

Get 3 years of eye exams and 10% off contacts and glasses for $139.


America’s Best does not discriminate against people because of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability.

Free interpreter services are available to help you communicate with us. To get an interpreter or to ask about written information in your language, please call us at 1-800-841-2790. If you believe you were discriminated against, you can submit a discrimination grievance to:

America's Best Vision Plan
Attn: Grievance Administrator
1202 Monte Vista Avenue, Suite 17
Upland, CA 91786
Fax: 1-866-698-7773
Email: [email protected]
Online: Submit Online Grievance Form Here.

You also have the right to file a discrimination complaint with the United States Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights (OCR) if you have a concern of discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. You can file your complaint in writing, by phone, or online as follows:
By phone: 1-800-368-1019 (TTY 711 or 1-800-537-7697)
By mail: The complaint form can be accessed at https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocr-60-day-frn-cr-crf-complaint-forms-508r-11302022.pdf. The completed form may be submitted to OCR at Centralized Case Management Operations, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Room 509F, HHH Bldg, Washington, D.C. 20201
By email: [email protected].
Online: Visit the Office of Civil Rights Complaint Portal Assistant at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf
For more information about the OCR complaint process please visit https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/complaint-process/index.html.