Flying fast balls or playground mishaps can really do a number on your eye. Here’s how to safely respond to this eye emergency.
What to do if you get hit in the eye?
Relieve pain with a gentle cold compress. Use the compress for 5-10 minutes at a time.
Eye exams are an essential part of your health care routine. Book an appointment with your America’s Best optometrist today! Click here to find a time that fits your schedule.
See a doctor immediately if you....
- See flashes of light in the corner of your vision
- See too many black spits to count
- See a curtain or veil across your vision
- Are unable to open your eye
- Feel extremely sensitive to light