While our stores remain closed, associates are available by phone in most locations Monday - Saturday, 9am - 5pm. Our store associates can assist with questions on order status as well as placing new orders for existing customers.
In Response to COVID-19
In an effort to help stem the COVID-19 pandemic, America's Best has temporarily closed all retail locations to the public.
We will continue to track local, state and federal responses to COVID-19 as we evaluate the situation through this time. Please be assured we will reach out to you as soon as we reopen our stores. Your safety is our top priority, but we also understand that eye care and eyewear are critical to day-to-day life.
- We are here to serve you. Visit our FAQs below if you have more questions. We’ll continue to share details and updates so you’re informed with the latest information.
- We have associates available in most stores between 9am and 5pm, Monday - Saturday to assist with order pick up. When your order arrives in store, an associate will contact you to make arrangements for pick up.
- We will ship your existing order to you if your local or state government has issued restrictions on business operations.
- If you need new contact lenses or eyeglasses, and have a valid prescription, please shop online with free shipping and no minimum order amount.
- If your prescription has expired or you have an urgent eye care need, please call your store between 9am and 5pm Monday - Saturday.
A Message from Our CEO, Reade Fahs, March 27, 2020
“As individuals, companies, and as a country, we are balancing trying to stay physically safe and healthy while also trying to ensure our ongoing financial well-being. As the road to recovery across the country remains uncertain, we are taking actions so that our patients and customers can continue to depend on us for low cost eye health care, eyeglasses and contact lenses long into the future. Now more than ever, it is important for organizations and individuals to act responsibly, whether it be in how we now socially interact, in how we structure our offerings to our customers, or in how we work together to ensure the enduring nature of our employers. We are so looking forward to returning to the service of our optical patients and customers in a safe and responsible way.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your stores closed?
- Yes, our stores are temporarily closed. Our websites are continuing to accept and process online orders.
I had an eye exam scheduled. What do I do?
- All appointments during our temporary closure have been canceled. When our stores reopen, we will contact you to reschedule.
What do I do if I have an existing order or if I received a call that my glasses are in?
- If your county or state has issued restrictions on business operations, we will ship your order to you when it is available. For other locations, our store associates will call when your order arrives to arrange for pick up. Store associates are in stores between 9am and 5pm Monday - Saturday for order pick up. If the process or hours change, we will update via social media and the website.
Can you ship my store order to me?
- Yes, we can. When an associate calls to arrange for pick up, please let us know you would like to have your order shipped and verify your shipping address.
I have trial contact lenses. Can I order with my new prescription?
- Please call your store between 9am and 5pm to discuss your options.
What do I do if I need new glasses or contacts?