Error loading try on.
your face to virtually try on glasses
and help you find the perfect pair.
It takes less than a minute and uses
your webcam and any card from
your wallet to add scale.
requires an enabled webcam.
Log In or Create Your Profile
Save your Ditto profile for your next visit and to share with others!
MANAGE TRY ONSLOGOUT
WEB SITE USER AGREEMENT
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 03.20.2017
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
For additional information, text HELP to 72210 or contact 800-411-1162.
Supported carriers are:
TRADEMARKS AND DOMAIN NAMES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ('DISCLAIMER') APPLIES ONLY TO YOUR FREE USE OF THE WEB SITE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS.
THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM NVI.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
USE BY MINORS
SEVERANCE OF INVALID TERMS
Terms & Conditions ' Contact Lens Sales
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before submitting your order.
YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Last Reviewed On: December 30, 2019
The Privacy Notices provided on this page apply to America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses and America’s Best Vision Plan (collectively, “we”. “us”, or “our”). This Notice describes how we collect, use, and share information about you in the course of providing our services and explains your rights with regards to that information. This Notice applies to our website (americasbest.com) (our “Website”), the vision services we provide and any other way we may collect or receive information about you (collectively, our “Services”). This Notice does not apply to your protected health information (“PHI”), which is governed by our Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 Notice (“HIPAA”) available here.
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use and Share Personal Information
- Your Rights and Choices About Your Personal Information
- Contact Us
|Category||Examples of Information We Collect|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.|
|D. Commercial information.|
|E. Biometric information.||We do not collect this type of information.|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.|
|G. Geolocation data.|
|H. Sensory data.||We do not collect this type of information.|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||We do not collect this type of information.|
|We do not collect this type of information.|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the California Consumer Privacy Act’s (“CCPA”) scope, like:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website using cookies.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use session ID cookies to allow visitors to easily navigate during checkout and access their account information. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use a persistent cookie to welcome visitors returning to the site and to associate appropriate advertisements for our visitors.
Most Internet browsers allow you to disable, turn the cookie feature off, or reject cookies entirely by changing the settings on your Internet browser. Changing these settings may affect your ability to use certain features and functions of the Website. Without a session ID cookie, your ability to complete a purchase and checkout will be limited.
If you are accessing our site on your mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) or Advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our Website. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in 'settings' on your iPhone.
You may interact with content on our Website through social media plugins provided by Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn. We do not control the information that these companies collect when you choose to use their social media tools, whether through cookies or otherwise, nor do we control how these companies use any information they collect. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before interacting with these social media tools.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information; or
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
In addition to third-party service providers, we share all of the categories of personal information we collect with government entities (if required by law or reasonably necessary to avoid harm).
All transactions occur through our secure server, protected by a DigiCert® Secure Site Certificate. That means that we use encryption to secure information sent from your computer to our servers. In addition, credit card numbers and other sensitive information are encrypted in our database(s) to provide a second layer of security for your private information. When credit card information is transmitted online, we use Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) server software to prevent unauthorized access to the information. SSL is a highly sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our Website servers. You can identify the secure connection by looking for a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your browser window.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
In addition, under California law, web site operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser 'do not track' signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information of a consumer over time and across third party web sites, to the extent the operator engages in that collection. We do not respond to any such 'do not track' signals, as no one do not track standard has gained consensus.
This law also requires web site operators to disclose whether third parties may collect personal information about their users' online activities over time and across different web sites when the users use the operator's web site. We do not knowingly permit third parties to collect personal information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses our Website.
Third parties that have content embedded on our Website (such as social networking features) may set cookies on a user's browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited our Website from a certain IP address. These third parties cannot collect any other personal information from our Website unless you provide it to them directly.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.