Error loading try on.
your face to virtually try on glasses
and help you find the perfect pair.
It takes less than a minute and uses
your webcam and any card from
your wallet to add scale.
requires an enabled webcam.
Log In or Create Your Profile
Save your Ditto profile for your next visit and to share with others!
MANAGE TRY ONSLOGOUT
WEB SITE USER AGREEMENT
MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: 03.20.2017
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
For additional information, text HELP to 72210 or contact 800-411-1162.
Supported carriers are:
TRADEMARKS AND DOMAIN NAMES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ('DISCLAIMER') APPLIES ONLY TO YOUR FREE USE OF THE WEB SITE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS.
THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO, FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM NVI.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
USE BY MINORS
SEVERANCE OF INVALID TERMS
Terms & Conditions ' Contact Lens Sales
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before submitting your order.
YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use and Share Personal Information
- Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
- Sales of Personal Information
- Contests and Drawings
- Links to Third Party Web Sites
- Prescription Verification
- Children's Privacy
- Your Rights and Choices About Your Personal Information
- Updating Your Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Deletion Request Rights
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
- Contact Us
|Category||Examples of Information We Collect|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.|
|D. Commercial information.|
|E. Biometric information.||We do not collect this type of information.|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.|
|G. Geolocation data.|
|H. Sensory data.||We do not collect this type of information.|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||We do not collect this type of information.|
|We do not collect this type of information.|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the California Consumer Privacy Act’s (“CCPA”) scope, like:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website using cookies.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information; or
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.