1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack Product Information
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye is a disposable contact lens made by Johnson and Johnson.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye is the first and only Silicone Hydrogel Daily Disposable Lenses.
- With Hydraclear technology, it is combined with an exceptional wetting agent with oxygen transmitting silicone hydrogel polymers resulting in an exceptionally smooth and moist lens experience.
- - Designed with the highest level of harmful UV Blocking rays in any disposable contact lens, with 96% against UV-A and 99% against UV-B rays
- A 1-2-3 inside-out indicator and a visibility tint make handling and location much easier.
- This lens cannot be shipped outside the USA
The 1-Day ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack with narafilcon A was designed for the modern contact lens wearer. Its balance of properties and materials simulate a natural ocular environment, providing the kind of comfort one could expect from a contact lens-free eye. With Hydraclear technology that attracts natural tear film as well as transmits 100% of corneal oxygen consumption, you can experience healthy, moist, white eyes all day long. Similar to its sister product with narafilcon B, narfilcon A is available in two base curves: 8.5 and 9.0. Additionally, the oxygen to eye level ratio allows for increased oxygen permeability without any elastic stiffness, providing a soft, flexible fit.
1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack Contact Lens Reviews