ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM Product Information
- Disposable contact lenses made by Johnson & Johnson that last from up to one to two weeks at a time
- An easy to use contact that provides all-day comfort for up to 7 consecutive days
- Made with a light blue tint, it is easy to locate and handle; and its UVA and UVB Blocking technology helps protect your eyes throughout the day
- Designed with the patented Hydraclear technology that embeds higher levels of moisture-rich wetting agents, it is a superior wettable lens for a soft, silky lens-wearing experience
- Soft and flexible, ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM lenses provide long-lasting moisture and superior comfort throughout the day
The most popular toric lenses on the market, ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM feature a unique Accelerated Stabilization design that actively prevents rotation in the eye, as well as a patented Hydraclear technology that provides an oxygen-rich lens for all-day comfort. They are FDA approved for extended wear and will provide the most comfortable wearing experience.
ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM Contact Lens Reviews